A powerful 30 minute New Years Eve RitualDec 28, 2019
2019 is coming to an end. Not just 2019, but a full decade is coming full circle. I have been trying to wrap my head around that information for a couple of months now.
The last decade of my life has been a wild, intense, roller coaster ride filled with tears, pain, growth, and spiritual healing and transformation. But I can honestly say, that I'm ready for it to be over.
I am writing this blog post because I wanted to share with you a practice/ritual that you can do to reign in the new year, or whenever you feel called to use it. Spiritual rituals do not have to be super elaborate unless you want them to be. Your intention will always be the most crucial piece of the puzzle.
You can adjust this ritual to your liking. That's the great thing about your spiritual practice. It's yours. You get to customize it as you wish.
Well, here goes nothing!
What you will need:
2 Pieces of paper
A safe place to burn one of the pieces of paper like a cauldron (if you don't have one, your kitchen sink works fine as well!)
For the first 10 minutes,
1) Take the 2 pieces of paper and on the first page write at the top 'what I am leaving behind.' on the 2nd piece of paper, write 'what I am calling in.' Now, really sit with these two things.
2) With the first page, focus on the past year, the past decade even and notice any patterns or lessons that have transpired.
What have you gained?
What have you learned?
What is no longer serving you?
These things can be anything from toxic relationships, negative beliefs, aspects of yourself that need to be healed or addressed... Be vulnerable and open, whatever you write is just for you and your eyes.
3) With the second page, ask yourself "what are the 3 main things you want to focus on in the coming year." Remember, the more time and energy you put into something, the better. Focused energy and intention is much more powerful than an intention that lacks a specific outcome. Is it a new job? to start a business? to buy a home? When doing this part of the exercise, be super specific and write it present tense -- this is a important tool in the manifestation process!!
For the NEXT 10 Minutes....
4) Find a quiet, comfortable position and put a timer for 10 minutes on your phone. It is now time to visualize.
Take 3 deep breaths in...
And with every exhale release negativity that you holding onto.
Now focus in one of the three things you would like to call in. I want you to make this experience feel so real, that the universe has no way of not giving it to you.
If you are manifesting a new luxury car, I want you to smell the plush leather interior, I want you to feel your right leg pushing on the gas. I want you to envision yourself pulling up to your home or work in this new car.
If you are manifesting a boyfriend, I want you to feel the butterflies in your stomach when you first meet him. I want you to see his smile from across the table at your favorite bistro.
This part of the ritual is the most important so don't skip it!
The last 10 minutes,
5) OKAY! You are at the home stretch! Now let's burn the piece of paper that holds the things that are no longer serving us. During this process, I really want you to connect to the experience. Try not to get lost in thought, the more present and mindful you are, the more the universe notices. It shows that you mean BUSINESS.
It's time to release. If you need to scream, to cry, to laugh, to jump up and down -- DO IT. Visualize the negative leaving your body.
These things are no longer serving you, and you are stepping into a higher level version of yourself.
When the piece of paper has been burned fully and the fire put out safely, take the 2nd letter and put it in an envelope and write 'To be opened in one year' with the date. Put it in a special place where you will not misplace or forget it. Put a reminder on your phon so you won't forget!
**REMEMBER** Throughout the year, keep on doing these visualizations exercises from time to time, especially when you are feeling stressed and losing hope on what it is you are trying to manifest. The higher your vibration is, the better.
Well, there you have it, my friend!
You can do this ritual whenever you feel called to do so and you can tweak it to your liking as well.
Wishing you a very happy, healthy and abundant 2020!
Stay magical lightworker,
MORE FREE RESOURCES:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
TikTok - @er_russo
Instagram - @ericawrusso
Facebook - @ericarussopsychicmedium